2. Data Collection
2.1 Types of Data Collected
We collect personal data from you when you visit our website, contact us, or interact with our services. The data we collect may include:
- Personal information (e.g., name, contact information)
- Demographic information (e.g., age, gender)
- Technical information (e.g., IP address, device information)
- Usage data (e.g., website analytics)
We collect this information for legitimate business purposes, including providing services, responding to inquiries, improving our website, and fulfilling legal obligations.
3. Use of Data
3.1 Purposes of Data Processing
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Providing information and services related to stairlifts
- Communicating with you and responding to your inquiries
- Analysing website usage and improving our services
- Complying with legal requirements
4. Data Sharing
4.1 Disclosure of Data
We may share your personal data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share data with trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services (e.g., payment processors, customer support).
- Legal Obligations: We may share data to comply with legal requirements, including requests from law enforcement, regulatory authorities, or government agencies.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a business merger, acquisition, or sale, your data may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
5. Data Security
5.1 Security Measures
We take reasonable steps to protect your data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our security measures include encryption, access controls, and regular data backups.
6. Data Retention
6.1 Retention Period
We will retain your data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws.
7. Your Rights
7.1 Data Subject Rights
Under GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Access: You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request that inaccurate or incomplete data be corrected.
- Erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Restriction of Processing: You can request the temporary suspension of data processing in specific situations.
- Data Portability: You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Objection: You can object to the processing of your data in certain situations.
- Withdraw Consent: If we rely on your consent for data processing, you can withdraw it at any time.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at the address provided in Section 10.
9.1 Policy Updates
10. Contact Information
10.1 How to Contact Us
11. Supervisory Authority
If you believe that we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local supervisory authority.